Standard Racial Traits
- Ability Score Racial Traits : Centaur are rugged and powerful, with a discerning intellect, but also graceless and easy to spot. They receive +2 Constitution and +2 Intelligence, but -2 Dexterity
- Size : Centaur are medium creatures, with no penalties or bonuses due to their size
- Type : Centaur are humanoids with the Centauric subtype.
- Base Speed : Centaur have a base speed of 40 feet.
- Languages : Centaur begin play with the Centauric language. Those with high Intelligence scores may have other languages
Defensive Racial Traits
- Quadruped:+4 CMD to resist Trip attempts
Skill and Feat Traits
- Omen Reader: Centaur receive a +1 racial bonus to the DC of all divination spells they cast. 1/day they may cast Commune with Birds, Diagnose Disease, or Read Weather.
- Nomad: Centaur receive +2 Knowledge(Geography) and +1 Survival
- Trail of Discovery: +2 to knowledge checks regarding a single topic. Your topic is chosen at character creation.
Offensive Racial Traits
- Weapon Familiarity:Centaur are proficient with longbows (including composite longbows) and lassos.
Other Racial Traits
- Caravaneer: Centaur may carry 1.5x as much as a medium bipedal creature. For example, a creature with a strength of 13 normally becomes encumbered at 50 lbs. A centaur with a strength of 13 may carry 75 lbs. without penalty.
Favored Class Options
The following favored class options are available to all characters of this race who have the listed favored class, and unless otherwise stated, the bonus applies each time you select the favored class reward.
- Barbarian: Gain +1 damage when knocking an opponent prone with overrun.
- Cavalier: +1 to the maximum number of animals that can be trained or the number of feral animals that can be reared before incurring a penalty.
- Druid: Each time this is selected the Centaur may ignore 1 point of non-lethal damage from hunger, thirst, heat, or cold per day.
- Ranger: + 1/2 hour maximum hustle time per day.
- Rogue: + 1 foot to the maximum range you can sneak attack.